This week, Rachel heads to the no-longer-in-existence town of Aycock and the horrible unsolved crimes that happened there (and the ghosts that followed). Then Emily heads to Boston (AGAIN, we know) to talk about Jolly Jane Toppan, an angel of death that killed somewhere between 31 and 100 people. Hopefully, you’re horrified.
Content/Trigger Warnings: Gruesome violence
- Instagram: @horriblehistorypod
- Twitter: @thehorriblepod
- Email: email@example.com
Support the Show:
- Buy Us a Coffee – www.buymeacoffee.com/horriblehistory
- Patreon – www.patreon.com/horriblehistory
- Help this little podcast grow! $5 and up Patrons get early access, plus access to Happy Hour with Horrible History.
- Florida Backroads Travel
- Chipley Paper
- Twoegg Blogspot
- New England Historical Society
- Crime Museum
- Life Daily
Intro Music: “Creeper” – Oliver Lyu