Episode 18 coming at you on March 18th! Both of your hosts head overseas this week as Rachel heads to Melbourne, Australia to talk about “The Family” a horrible cult run by Anne Hamilton-Byrne. Then Emily goes to Russia to uncover the recently “solved” mystery of the Dyatlov Pass incident that consisted of nine dead hikers, dozens of theories and no real answers. Hopefully, you’re horrified.
Trigger Warning: child abuse
- Instagram: @horriblehistorypod
- Twitter: @thehorriblepod
- Email: email@example.com
Support the Show:
- Let us know you like Horrible History.
- Buy Us a Coffee: www.buymeacoffee.com/horriblehistory
- Patreon – www.patreon.com/horriblehistory
Patrons get early access and exclusive content!
- World Religion and Spirituality
- Trip Advisor
- The Guardian
- All That’s Interesting
- Baltimore Sun
- Out of the Bex
- New Scientist
Intro Music: “Creeper” – Oliver Lyu