Welcome to the second episode of our Black History Series! First, Rachel heads to Seattle, WA to discuss the murder of Berry Lawson. After that, Emily heads to Birmingham, AL to cover the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church, which was a KKK terrorist attack that killed 4 little girls and injured 20+. Hopefully, you’re horrified!
Content/Trigger Warnings: Violence, Police Brutality, Child Murder
- Instagram: @horriblehistorypod
- Twitter: @thehorriblepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Show:
- Buy Us a Coffee – www.buymeacoffee.com/horriblehistory
- Patreon – www.patreon.com/horriblehistory
- Help this little podcast grow! $5 and up Patrons get early access, plus access to Happy Hour with Horrible History.
Intro Music: “Creeper” – Oliver Lyu