Welcome back, Morbid Curious! Today, Emily teaches us all about Chicago in the 1920s, including the mob scene with her horrible story of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Then Rachel takes us to an actual Ghost Town to discuss the spooky unsolved mysteries surrounding the Bennington Triangle. Hopefully, you’re horrified!
Content/Trigger Warnings: violence
- Instagram: @horriblehistorypod
- Twitter: @thehorriblepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Show:
- Buy Us a Coffee – www.buymeacoffee.com/horriblehistory
- Patreon – www.patreon.com/horriblehistory
- Help this little podcast grow! $5 and up Patrons get early access, plus access to Happy Hour with Horrible History.
- All That’s Interesting
- Bennington Banner
- Mob Museum
- Chicago Tribune
Intro Music: “Creeper” – Oliver Lyu